What To Expect
- Servant Leaders 100%
- Grace-filled embrace. 100%
- Joy and Laughter 100%
- Real people connecting to a real God 100%
- Celebrities and Superstars 0%
- Religious Legalism 0%
- Heavy Burdened Sadness 0%
- Religious Clones 0%
What others are saying…
I decided it was time to find a church home. The Abbey Church was one off a few I decided to look into.
Visit 1: very cool, alive, just a good feeling all around. As we prayed, I had my own conversation with God, I gave all my problems over to him, “whatever it takes Lord I need you to help and I believe you will.” Visit 2: I almost didn’t, but i decided to return again instead of checking out another church. Walking in, there was so much electricity in the air. It was a great visit, but there was more. In closing, Pastor Perrianne was compelled to speak directly to my daughter. It was one of the most profound moments of my life. God not only let me know he was listening to my needs, he directly addressed my daughter which was so needed!! We cried for hours!!! For the 1st time in my adult life, I couldn’t wait for next Sunday! Visit 3: great worship, good humor, FANTASTIC testimonies. I am filed with excitement to see what the Lord has in store for us. Most of all, I feel blessed that I did not have to hop churches.
What an amazing church!!!
The first thing Darryl and I noticed was the genuine friendliness and love. Everyone makes you feel at home. How could it be any other way as the pastors are just over the top wonderful and genuinely care for people. Every week a fresh, powerful and life changing message is preached in such a deep but refreshing, inspiring and unique way….. and…..let’s not forget the beautiful praise and worship team who help bring the congregation into that place of communing with God. If you don’t have a home church I encourage you to come visit.
– Facebook Review
- Nice people. We LOVE it when we get to meet someone for the first time. We have Hosts who will make sure your children get checked in, you get coffee, and you know where the restrooms are!
- A casual atmosphere. We care about YOU, not what you’re wearing, so feel free to come in jeans or whatever is comfortable. Our dress code is simple: wear something. Grab a hot cup of free coffee and sit wherever you’d like!
- A fun, safe environment for kids. Kids love it at The Abbey Church! Our Children are our Treasures. Our Kids hall is the Abbey Treasure Hall. If you bring your kids, you’ll check them in and out each Sunday at our Kids Check-In station using a special labeling system and our security volunteers will monitor the halls during the service. Babies and toddlers are cared for by loving volunteers. All of our kids ministry volunteers are trained and background checked and have a heart for kids and families.
- Practical teaching that connects the words of the Bible to everyday life and music that is lively, including drums and guitars. Don’t be surprised when some people raise their hands as a sign of praise while singing, and don’t feel obligated to do so yourself. We create an atmosphere of freedom in our services